24.1.11

Blue Blanket - Baby

We have babies coming to join the family…not sure of the sex of the new ones but still getting started to welcome the new family

Not sure of all the sexes but if I make a few of each style then they will all be covered.

I am starting with one then on to the others.

This is a work in progress. But it is a start.

Here is the link to the pattern I used: Entrelac in the Round

30.1.11

The blanket is about 1/3 done at this time. I am having fun with it and it is working up like a charm.

19.2.11

At this point I am half way through the yarn that I have for this blanket so I would dare to say that I am half way done. Will need to get another colour to do the border on it. I am loving the way it is working up and how fast. I am also working on a blanket from left over worsted weight to donate to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment